Current recordset does not support updating this may be
Connection');$conn-Open("DRIVER=; DBQ=$db");// Driver do Microsoft Access (*.mdb)// must be the name in your odbc drivers, the one you get// from the Data Sources (ODBC).// In this case, I'm in Mexico but the driver name is in portuguese, thanks Microsoft.$sql = 'SELECT username FROM tbl Usuarios';$res = $conn- [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified If you keep running into this on the 64 bit versions of windows, ie server 2008, and none of the other solutions helped.
In a 64 bit windows server operating system, there are TWO odbc managers.
Another user is using it exclusively, or you dont have permission to use it).
It worked after we compiled with --ibm-db2= option, but it was unbelievable slow.
No, just testing some options, we found out that it went from very slow (getting 100 records lasts 1 till 10 seconds) to fast access (almost same speed as with using JDBC from Servlets) to 0.2 till 0.3 seconds.
I couldn't understand what was going on and after a bit of research I found out that with My SQL they recommended using mysql_pconnect() for INSERT queries. If using Openlink to connect to a Microsoft Access database, you will most likely fine tha odbd_connect() works fine, but discover that ANY query will produce odd results; with SELECT queries failing with "[Open Link][ODBC][Driver]Driver not capable, SQL state S1C00 in SQLExec Direct in on line xx" and INSERT / DELETE queries warning "No tuples available at this result index". This had me stumped for quite some time; because it was the odbc_exec() which was seemingly at fault...
:) Siggy - Windows - OS- Apache- ODBC-Connction to MS-Access DB on a:- Network Share After many hours searching here´s how it works:- Map the Network Drive where the mdb is located- Setup System DSN in Control Panel with mapped Drive- Open Registry at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBC_INI- Edit the for example "M:\" to "\server\..."- Close Regedit- The Apache-Service must run with a Domain (network)-User!!
Search for current recordset does not support updating this may be:
We simply added the optional parameter Cursortype to odbc_connect, and with the cursortype SQL_CUR_USE_ODBC it changed in that way!