Donghae dating 2016
– He is in Super Junior’s sub-unit’s Super Junior-K. Y and Super Junior-Happy – Yesung’s ideal type: Sparkle eyes, warmhearted, someone like “Moon Geun Young”.Shindong – He was born in Mungyeong, North Gyeongsang, South Korea. – The longest time Sungmin was on phone was 2 hours.Super Junior Profile: Super Junior Facts, Super Junior Ideal Type Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) currently consists of 1o members: Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. – Leeteuk became trainee since he was 13 years old. – He is Super Junior’s sub-unit’s Super Junior-T and Super Junior-Happy – He always sleeps before their performance. He was officially discharged from the military on July 29 ,2014.Super Junior made their official debut on November 6, 2005, under SM Entertainment. – In 2012 he participated on the TV show “We Got Married” where he was paired with actress Kang Sora.– He is part of the cast of the variety program “Knowing Bros/Ask us Anything”.– He is in Super Junior’s sub-unit Super Junior-T – He won’t be participating to the upcoming promotions due to health issues.– His childhood dream was to be a soccer player and a singer. – Eunhyuk won’t let his wife work: “I will earn enough money, but I will also help her with household chores. If the ajumma doesn’t come over during the weekends, I wash the dishes. – Siwon is the only son of the owner of second biggest retail (supermarket) chain in Korea. – Siwon was on the Chinese version of “We Got Married” called “We Are In Love” with Chinese model Liu Wen.I am a family man.” – Eunhyuk is said to be the dirtiest (as in unclean) and smelliest member in Super Junior. – He had a scandal with IU, when she accidentally posted a photo on Twitter in which she was wearing a pajama and Eunhyuk was shirtless, but their companies denied the rumor that they were dating and stated they are just good friends. – On 13 October 2015 Eunhyuk enlisted for active duty military service. – Siwon is known in SJ as the most gentlemen and cool guy. – Tony Bennett’s “The Way You Look Tonight” has been his favourite song for 15 years. – He plaid in several dramas like: “Precious Family” (2004), “18,29” (2005), “Spring Waltz” (2006), “Hyangdan” (2007), “Oh!
– In elementary school he started a dance crew, named ‘SRD’.
– He was a co-host for “Weekly Idol” alongside with rapper Defconn, in 2016 (when the other main host of “Weekly Idol” comedian Jeong Hyeongdon was sick).
– He is the the main host of “Lipstick Prince”, a Korean show that premiered on December 1, 2016 (and features different Kpop idols).
– Donghae always wears a silver bracelet on his wrist, it was given to him by his mother so he never takes it off. – In 7th grade, Donghae asked his father if he could audition and his father replied “yes” while slipping some money into his hand.
Donghae fortunately passed but was forced to move to Seoul and leave behind his family in Mokpo. Donghae complained about wanting to go shopping with Eunhyuk who was secretly sneaking out at night shopping by himself.